搜尋此網誌

2019年5月19日 星期日

英文小說-超過500年的愛戀05-Mida

英文小說-超過500年的愛戀05-Mida
More than 500 years of love

“Although the Moon Cave is vacant, let’s pretend to occupy it.”
“But there is not a safety latch to prevent other people come in.”
“That is O.K., we can keep coming here and keep other people from the Moon Cave.”
“That is a good idea.”
“Only when we occupy it will we research it.”
“Only after we research it will we go home together never separate.”
“Should we go home together, we will let many people go home with us together.”
“Who are they?”
“The people come from the Moon with us.”
“How do we know ?”
“We people come from the Moon are kind and special, when we meet them, we can point them out easily by nature. Maybe we can record some videos and provide signals for all viewers, make them find us.”

“What is video?”Da Vinci asked.
“Video is a new science technology, we can record our voice and movement to communicate ideas to others.” Mida reply.
“Yep, the number of Moon people is going to follow with us.”
“We can put our videos keep playing at the junction.”
“That sounds something like a traffic light.”
“Haha, that will make people pay attention to walk and decrease a number of accidents.”
“On the street will be installed the videos.”
“Everyone can see us on the streets!!”
“But…How do we make videos ?”
“That a good question!” “Da Vinci,can the employees you employ can keep our secret?” “Don’t worry,Mida. I won’t let anyone know our secret.” “No one can leak our secret.”
“Agree, or we’ll become a tourist site. Were you a tour guide, you would let the tourists come to see us, tour our place.”
“Oh~no~”
“So don’t make the videos.”
“What do we do?”
“Though we have been the people of the moon, we should write the reality down by a secret way.”
“The mirror words!! I know!!”
“yep, we can record our stories to integrate into architecture, agriculture, infrastructure, literature and etc.”
“Our research will get a great advancement that will be an important part of human’s destiny.” “Da Vinci, let us draw and write down the observation of the Moon Cave and return to your workshop to research it.”
“We need to think about variety and value as well as classified knowledge.
“We will have various problems on the research.”
“Yep, so we need some entertainment.”
After speaking, Da Vinci made a face.
“Haha you really entertain me, you are totally an entertainer!!”
“You will see~” “See what?”
“more entertainment.”
“how?”
“We can hold a concert here.”
“Now?”
“Why not?”
“Do you want to sing, I will take the snacks from my backpack. Not only do I eat snacks, but I also enjoy listen to your singing.”
An eagle accidentally flew into the cave,Mida was very scared.
“You have come to the wrong place. The cave is entirely occupied by Da Vinci and me. Please leave from the exit or entrance.” Mida told with the eagle.

Mida opens the snacks from her backpack while assessing the potential risk of the eagle grabbed food with her at the same time.
“You have no import license, please remain there or go overseas.”
Mida takes her snacks to show the eagle and tells to it,
“There is a serious drug, don’t eat, you will die.”
After speaking, Mida eats the snacks with her big mouth.
“There are strict controls on the administration of illegal immigrant, you bad bad, please leave here as soon as possible.” “Da Vinci, you bad bad, don’t you see the eagle ?”
“There is a growing current of support for our concert. That is my substantial honor.”
“But I am worried about the eagle will deplete our snacks.”
“The amount of things you concern about is always tapping into food issue.”
“The enormously hungry potential will destroy my interesting to enjoy the concert.”
“The eagle has a worldwide view when he in the high sky. We walk on the earth have a limited thought. Why don’t we welcome the new guest? Do you know the eagles are the embodiment of the sun god in Egypt? solar power is the great renewable energy sources we ever have, we should cherish the coming eagle and be kind to it.” Da Vinci's kindness confirmed Mida’s faith in the eagle.
“O.K. If you conform to our rules, you can stay here,” Mida said to the eagle.
“What are the rules he must adhere to ?”
“According to Mida’s law, he can’t eat my snacks.”
“The eagle is completely in accord with Mida’s government policy of his own accord.”
“I will accord him a hero's welcome.”
“How do you demonstrate your genuine welcome to the eagle?”
“I will buy some bag of snacks and share him a piece of one when I drive into business districts.”
“But you are not a motorist, you can’t drive a car, there is no car give you to drive in the 15th century.”
“According to the speed limits, I think to be a pedestrian is better than be a motorist.”
“O.K. When do you show your welcome to the eagle?”
“When the eagle tells a joke to me, I will reward him.”
“That is genuine a regulation Mida’s government rule.” “Do you speak?” Da Vinci asked the engle.
“Yes, Just like what you just mentioned, I am the sun god, of course, I can talk.” the eagle with the identity of the sun god said.
“I can’t credit it. It was hard to credit that you are the god sun. All credit to you, oh my god, correctly speaking “god sun”-oh my god sun.”Mida was a little timid.
“You do the Moon Cave credit.Why do you come here?” Da Vinci asked.
“When I hover above the cave, I listen to you want to go home , the Moon. I am going to help you.”
“Really? That is great! Either going to the Moon or researching it will entail spending a lot of time and money. We genuine need your help.”
“I hope you have a high attendance rate, especially you, Mida. If you are absent, I will leave.”
“But I can’t enroll at the school in the 15th century.”
“Your enrollment in the course will help you go back to your true home.”

“Come on everybody let’s welcome our guest speaker – Ptah,” Sun God said. Ptah has a wolf’s head and a human’s body. “I am not only the god of creation but also the patron saint of craftsmen and artists.” Ptah said. “Our discussion included topics such as how to help them back to the Moon and remember what had been happened.” Sun God said. “I confirm that I will be a good guest speaker,” Ptah said. “We will conform to your order, and be good listeners.” Da Vinci said. “Can I eating food while listening?”Mida asked. “Haha I am impressed by your eating face, don’t worry, you can eat your food, only if you don’t eat all of us,” Ptah said. “Thank you for your understanding, I will eat with peace of mind, rest assured that I am a vegetarian,” Mida said. “I think that Mida shouldn’t eat when we are on the course.” Sun God said. “Mida put down your food and concentrate on listening.” Da Vinci said. “Food can make more originality.” Mida required. “let her eat. I think her eating face without concealment is very funny.” Ptah said. “O.K. Mida, you can eat.” Sun God said. “Yeah~~” Mida with a cheery moon.

沒有留言:

張貼留言