搜尋此網誌

2019年5月13日 星期一

英文小說-超過500年的愛戀04-Mida

英文小說-超過500年的愛戀04-Mida
More than 500 years of love
英文校對: NO ONE


How to open a bakery after 500 years is a clearly explained question. Even if, Da Vinci, a highly intelligent young man, is hard to accomplish it.
“What are you worry about, sir?” a stranger asked 24-year-old Da Vinci.
“Nothing.” 24-year-old Da Vinci answered.
The stranger took out a crystal ball, it reflected 20-year-old Mida. She enjoys a complimentary breakfast buffet.
# crystal ball
The music complement the elegant restaurant.
“That was an excellent meal! My compliments to the chef.” Mida said to the waiter.
“We enclose a copy of our latest brochure, with our compliments.” the waiter gave Mida a brochure.
“Mida and you are complementary soul mate, isn’t it ?” the stranger asked Da Vinci.


“How do you know it?”24-year-old Da Vinci asked.
“Because I am the one.” the stranger takes off the cloak.
“Mida!”
Contrary to Da Vinci’s belief, the “stranger” is 16-year-old Mida.
“I want to tell you that you are right, there is really a bakery named “Da Vinci”.”
According to Mida’s stated, she found that eat all of the cake shaped in bears, she could remember everything.
“You eat all of the cakes?”
“Yes, I eat them by myself and found out the secret of the bakery.”
“How can you eat so much at one time?”
“The cakes have no preservatives, I analyzed the content, the ingredients couldn’t make me fat.”
“Indeed?”
“Not really!! I just want to eat all of them, ha ha ha…”
“Mida, it really you, only you make me so happy.”
“Prior to back to the modern area, I will help you with your research,”Mida said.

“Da Da Da~~” “Da Da Da??” “Everytime I see you in person, I will say “Da Da Da” to you.” “O.K. What am I call you back?” Da Vinci asked. “You call me “Da Da Da~~”too, we are both “Da Da Da~~”” “O.K. Da Da Da~~Where are we going?” Da Vinci asked. “Da Da Da will take Da Da Da to the Moon ” Mida said. “How do we get there, Da Da Da? ” Da Vinci asked. “By our imagination~ Da Da Da~” Mida said.

“Da Da Da, why are you vegetarian ?”
“I think to kill animals purposely just for human’s hungry is a violently cruel thing.”
“But you are not an animal, how do you know they were eaten by human reluctantly ?”
Da Vinci puts up Mida’s arm and bites it. There is a tooth mark on Mida’s arm.
“toot~ it hurts.”
“That’s right, it hurts. That is what animals feeling.”
“You leave a tooth mark on my arm.”
“That makes you don’t forget me, I am Da Vinci, not an anonymously one.”
“I want to file an internal complaint~”
“OK, why?”

Mida leaves her tooth mark on Da Vinci’s arm, too.
“Da Vinci, look ahead, there is Moon Cave, we met last time. Let us enter the Cave”

“I know it is a cave, why are you call it Moon Cave ?”

“Because that was our space ship, we all from the Moon, but the space ship had a glitch, the engineers didn’t inform the the mechanical problem, so the ship and us were forced to leave in the earth.”

“We both came from the moon, why are we have a long time and space gap ?”

“Because we didn’t have human’s body at first. We can move freely. Someone tells us that we have had a human’s body in order to communicate with human beings so that we can repair our space ship, and return to the Moon.”
“But, I don’t remember it.”

“Yes, most of us forget it, I just remember it. I feel so longly.No one understand my brain on the earth.”

“I know you, no one understands my brain on the earth, either.”

“We were not told where to go, or else we would not have been lost each other.”

“We were not lost each other, I am here stand by you, you are not alone.” Da Vinci and Mida entered into the Moon Cave.
“Da Vinci, look the cave’s wall, this was single.”
“What was the single means?”
“It was the north-bound space shop, not the south-bound one, which experienced delays due to a mixed signal in the system.”
“and then ?”
“When the north-bound space shop delayed by mixed signal led to the speedily mechanical glitch, there was a big explosion, and we lost our space shop, both of us and the shop roved on the earth without any help.”
Mida along with Da Vinci is exploring the moon cave to discover more things about them. They found out there was a notepad be draw on the wall of the cave.
“Maybe that was a key about the flyers of the space shop!!”
“Was that a brochure for security promotion, just like the pamphlet on the airplane?”
“Maybe they leaflet the booklets just for fun?”
“We can’t understand anything prior to find some evidence to prove the usage of the notepads.”
“Maybe I will set up a booth in my workshop to research it.”
“Oh yeah~”

沒有留言:

張貼留言