搜尋此網誌

2019年5月5日 星期日

英文小說-超過500年的愛戀03-Mida


英文小說-超過500年的愛戀02-Mida
More than 500 years of love
英文校對: NO ONE




Mida looks at the angel on the painting observantly.
If Da Vinci hadn’t seen her, the angel’s face would not as pure as her.
“I trust you, Da Vinci,” Mida said.
“You have to make a plan for don’t forget me again.” Da Vinci said.
“But I am only 14 years old.” Mida said,” Why don’t you devise a strategy, you are an adult already.”
“Let me see …”Da Vinci asked, “ What is it playing a vital role in your life?”
“The most important thing for me is eating a cute cake, especially shaped in bear.”
“OK, I will implement a project for this.”
“Having a plan is important but devising a strategy to implement it is as vital.”
“Yes, I know it.”
“First of all, all of my painting will put you in my portfolio as a model.”
“That’s so sweet~”
“When you saw those paintings, that will be resumed your lost memory. My painting resume will be a combination of our memory and your face”
Mida blushed with shame.

“I will be going to learning how to make cakes shaped in bears just for you.”
“really? That is so cool~”
“Can you paint what kind of beard cake you usually eat for me?”
“OK” Mida started to paint the beard cake for Da Vinci.
“I will invent an innovative edible device put in beard cake, after 500 hundred years, there will be a bakery named “Da Vinci” when you eat the cake, you will always find me.”
“You are handsome, charming, versatile, and genius, I can’t find the nearest word to describe you, you have no defect!! Let’s do it immediately.”
“There are a lot of things to do, for example, how to market the cakes after 500 hundred years, how to get a patent for them…”
Mida started to cry.
“Why do you cry now?”
“That seems impossible,” Mida still cried and said, “Why I come here for you all the time, you never ever come to find me just for once!!”

When Mida cried, she disappeared little by little, Da Vinci can’t hold her, finally, Mida was totally gone. Da Vinci is competitive with time, not one day, not one month, it’s 500 years. Due to a gap of 500 years, he can’t collaborative with Mida. He can’t tell anyone, Mida is waiting for him after 500 years, so he can not cooperative with anyone. He must do everything secretly and independently.

24-year-old Da Vinci just has his own workshop and apprentices. He renovates an old place and furnishes his workshop. Thanks to the lack of renovation cost, he sent his apprentices to estimate his artworks and sell them. Da Vinci is not always offering customer-oriented services, he usually paints to fit his need. When 14-year-old Mida started to cry, she comes back to the modern world and finds out she is at home on the bad. She forgot everything about Da Vinci, again. She thought she just had a nightmare, but she totally forgot it.
At school, in art class
“Final reports are to be handed in on the second week of the final month of this term unless otherwise stated.” the teacher said.
After art class
“Hum…copy painting from a famous artist artwork…which should I choose?” she thought. Finally, Mida decides to copy painting from an artist’s self-portrait. When the artist painting the self-portrait, he is 60 years old. The artist is Da Vinci.
“Mida…Da Vinci…we all have the word “da”….like the sounds of clock pointer…as the sounds of time….it is so funny~” Mida thought.



沒有留言:

張貼留言