搜尋此網誌

2019年4月28日 星期日

英文小說-超過500年的愛戀02-Mida

英文小說-超過500年的愛戀02-Mida

More than 500 years of love
英文校對: 沒空看的Chris Chen


One of the duties of the time machine’s testers is to forget everything when they returned from the time travel.
As a passenger of a time machine, 13-year-old Mida had to perform validly. Her memory was been clear validated by the conductor. She ever forgot to take the time machine. When she woke up, she was sitting in front of a small cake in the shape of a bear in the bakery, there was a cute clerk by her side and introduced the cake for her. Mida quickly finished the cake and licked the plate. She went to the counter and asked for the cake’s price. The clerk told her, she already paid for it. Mida went out of the bakery with a lovely moon.

Da Vinci was a 14-year-old boy who likes nature very much. One day when he was near a cave, he heard a nice and familiar voice in the cave telling the story about the nymph. The story evoked Da Vinci's memories of he saw Mida for the first time. She was in the water, and the voice of the storyteller’s voice was just like Mida.
Although the cave is very dark, it still can't stop his wishful thinking of seeing Mida again. He entered into the darkest cave and followed the direction of the voice. “Mida?” Da Vinci surprised” Why are you here?”
“Who are you? How do you know my name?”
“I am Leonardo da Vinci”
“Leonardo da Vinci!! My god!! I love you so much” Mida said” I searched for your information on the internet!! You look so young. How old are you?”
“14 years old”
“Me too,” Mida said.
“How did you get here ?” Da Vinci asked.
“Me?? Ha Ha, I am not here, you will be shocked to know that I am from an era of 500 years!!” Mida was excited.
“I have been waiting for you for a whole year, how could I not know that you come from 500 years later?” “I filled in the online application form to enroll in the virtual reality workshop. All the participants can choose to project their virtual reality to any dark place and I don’t know why my images projected the cave from 500 years ago. This is so cool”
“How could you forget me?” Da Vinci complained.
“Forgot you?? I never” forgot” you, did we know each other?”
“Hum…forgot it, “Da Vinci said.
“Haha, I am wearing a robe today. That reminds me of your great painting” Virgin of the Rocks”.”
“Did I? I didn’t paint it now”
“Yes, you do. When you are 31 years old, you will paint the work.”
“I don’t know about the future. But you are so beautiful to me. One day I will draw a portrait for you.”
“Happy~~” Mida completed the virtual reality workshop when she registered to return the projector, the workshop manager gave her a bear-shaped cake. When she finished the cake, she would forget all the memories related to Da Vinci, but she didn’t know about it because she liked the cake too much. Mida was gone, again.
Da Vinci was very sad and started to talk to himself :
“Mida always came to me without warning, but inexplicably forgot me. I have to start working and completely forget the feelings about her. I will apply for a job to be an apprentice in the studio of Verrocchio.” Mida underwent some things she didn’t remember recently. When she woke, she always has a cake shaped in bear in her big mouth. The series of events that led up Mida has to rescheduled her life.
Extensive renovations were carried out on the venue for the new scientific experimental base which is pretending to be a bakery. The bakery’s signboard is called Da Vinci. Da Vinci wants to think a way for Mida can remember him.
It was a pity now that he is the only one has the whole memory. The Da Vinci Bakery was renovated and decorated all the portrait that was the period of ages of Da Vinci. For 14-year-old Mida who lost her memory, it is hard for her to recognize the looks of her lover. It was harder for her to recognize the looks of 14-year-old Da Vinci who she just saw recently. But everything in the bakery is so similar to her. The memory of being friends with Da Vinci has hardly and any progress because she still can’t remember anything about that. But Mida can always overcome her obstacles. She is always improving and asked to answer questions by herself. If she has never been to 15th, how could she find out what was happened? “I must forget something about Da Vinci I don’t know,” she said. In order to help herself to think of something, she decided to sit and order a cake shaped in bear and eat it with her big mouth. When Da Vinci comes to Andrea del Verrocchio’s workshop, Verrocchio let him paint a egg for 3 years.
”It so bring.” Da Vinci thought,”Painting an egg is too boring to forget Mida.”
Da Vinci was not paid attention to painting an egg, that made Verrocchio very angry.
“How you do anything is how you do everything,” Verrocchio said to Da Vinci.
Da Vinci found out he was wrong and started to pay attention to paint an egg. “What do you expect from your own hard work?” Verrocchio asked.
“I will accept my results so long as I know I have put in efforts.”Da Vinci replyed.
“How I do anything is how I do everything. If I am absent toward my work, I will absent toward my love, too.” Da Vinci thought. Da Vinci bakery is holding a sale. Everyone left the sale feeling satisfied except Mida. When Mida went to the bakery, there was neither bread or cake left. Mida didn’t get the discounted items. She looked very upset.
“Don’t worry beautiful little girl.” The clerk said.
“We had a special one just for you.”
“Really?” Mida’s eyes flashing.
The clerk gove she a cake shaped in bear and said: “When you eat the cake, you can imagine any place you want to arrive, it will send you there.”
Mida received the cake happily and returned home. Mida’s twin obsessions – chocolate and Soy milk. She always drinks chocolate Soy milk on the chair which is located on the corner of Datong Street and Wen Sheng Street in the Music Park. When she walks on the avenue, she always sings some songs loudly. Mida always invents many electronics in her mind. The Ace product is a machine can affect brain wave to remember things conveniently. Mida always exists between reality and unreal worlds. Underneath the rational appearance, she is actually a very romantic girl. There is no one really get across her. People think she is strange, she thinks she came from another place not belong to the earth though. “I think I am too pure that makes me can’t get along with any people, those will hurt me. Maybe I am an angel, I am too weak to exist in society. I want to go somewhere to meet someone who is an angel, too. Who has a clean and honest heart just like me. Oh my, if a person like me really exist in the world, who must be an angel. Please take me to meet such an angel.” 14-year-old Mida finished the bear cake and said it sincerely. Mida stood in front of the painting which painted on it are Jesus and angels. The angel on the left had an innocent face just like her.
“Oh I've got it for a long time,” Mida was very depressed “There is no one as flawless as me on the world, there is only an angel on the painting like me.”
19-year-old Da Vinci was just there. He was completely baffled by Mida’s coming and strange behavior.
“Mida??” Da Vinci gently whisper.
Mida turned over and looked at 19-year-old Da Vinci.
“ What a perfect guy?” Mida thought with a surprised look.
“What’s your name? Why do you know my name ?” 14-year-old Mida asked.
19-year-old Da Vinci was almost fainting, but he used to it.”
“My name is Leonardo Da Vinci. We have been knowing each other for many years. When I was a 13-year-old boy, you were a 13-year-old girl, we had a good time. Now I am 19 years old, why do you look so young?”
“That not make sense. I am only 14 years old. I can’t remember we know each other.” Mida said.
“It is true. I reassured it” Da Vinci said “ Look at the left angel on the painting if you don’t believe. The angel is as bright as you. " Da Vinci said.

沒有留言:

張貼留言